I never expected to receive an award for blogging, especially from a blog I admire so much. Thank you so much to Organize and Craft for this, I love your blog and still cannot believe you actually read mine! 🙂
I’m going to copy from there what this award is all about…
So.. here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. (Done)
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. (Done)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. (Done)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. (Done)
-My list of 15 blogs-
- Movies Silently
- Knitting Rays of Hope
- Bright Moments Catcher
- Sara Crafts
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- Palestine Rose
- A Little Blog of Books and Other Stuff
-And Now… 7 Things About Myself…-
- Serious caffeine addiction, especially Diet Coke.
- I consider myself a connoisseur of horror movies.
- My childhood hero was my Papaw (my Mom’s Dad).
- I have broken 24 bones in 10 years…Super Klutzy.
- I play the ukulele…saw it in Blue Valentine and HAD to learn.
- I speak fluent French, which is super useful in Ohio!
- I have a weakness for Lego’s, particularly the architecture series.