That’s right friends and neighbors, it’s time! I am so excited to be hosting my first KAL with the wonderful Stacy over at Musings and Motion. If you are still interested, it is always open to anyone with the wild urge to make a sweater! 🙂
** The Details **
- The pattern we are doing is the Jayashri Sweater available from Knit Picks.
- There is NO TIME LIMIT to this KAL – this is meant to be fun, not stressful!
- We would love to see pictures of how things are going – just link back to All Night Knits – even use the spiffy banner I’ve attempted to make above if you please.
- I myself am going to do a post every MONDAY on my KAL progress. You can do the same or whatever day you please – Again. This is supposed to the a fun, communal thing.
- Don’t feel like posting a blog? Why not POST ON TWITTER! We are using the hashtag #kalAllNight – post pictures or questions any time or any day, I’ll be there!
** THE AWESOME MUSING AND MOTIONS GIVEAWAY! **
If you are all set and ready to go between September 16th and September 27th check out → THIS LINK ← from Stacy over at Musings and Motion for her FREE Ravelry Pattern Participant Giveaway! Details also listed below ↓
This Monday, September 16, 2013, Rachel from All Night Knits and I will begin the Jayashri Knit-Along! To get you even more excited about knitting this gorgeous pullover sweater by Meghan Jones, we are going to buy some lucky participant a knitting pattern from their Raverly queue. All you have to do to enter is comment below with a link to your blog post or twitter feed that features a photo of your cast-on row (or more). I will randomly choose a winner from all entrants. This giveaway will begin on Monday when the KAL officially starts and will end on Friday, September 27. This gives you two weeks to get cast-on. I will announce the winner here on Saturday, September 28. Happy knitting!
** THE PATTERN **
Need another look at the gloriously awesome pattern Stacy found? Here it is!
Hope to hear from all of you soon – I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve! Keep a look out for more giveaway fun, goodies, participation banners and links.