Howdy friends and neighbors, it seems a new year has begun and that means big plans to fill the next 365 days! Oh the plans I have, not resolutions so much as grand plans for all the things that I want to get into in the next 52 weeks. Let’s see the list shall we?
- Find a year long KAL – any suggestions would be helpful by the way.
- Join KALs to meet even more amazing online knitters
- Finish a sweater
- Finish that lace beaded lace shawl.
- Find that perfect sock formula
- Stash bust 50% of my stash
- Actually spin things I want to share on the internet 😉
- Try my hand at designing more intricate things
- Try weaving – it looks like fun!
- Keep all my social media up to date. aka Ravelry, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr (my personal favorite), Tumblr and Instagram
- Be so much better about updating my Etsy store
- BLOG MORE!
But here is the one I am really, really excited for….
~ 52 Weeks of New Experiences! ~
I never make New Year’s Resolutions – they usually lead to disappointment. But this year I want to try something new, I want to try 1 new thing a week (or a total of 52 new things in a year). This can be knitting related or anything else my mind dreams up. Life is too short to not keep learn and trying new things. I already know what I want to do for week 1, which is really exciting!, but I am going to have to keep reading blogs, books, magazines and anything I can get my hands on to keep expanding as a person.
This is going to be a very full year indeed. So now I beg for your input friends and neighbors – what knitting are you doing this coming year? Heard of any good KALs? Seen something that tickles your fancy? Please share! I am here and sooo ready to listen!