– The Super Sweet Blogging Award –
I am still completely overwhelmed and perplexed by receiving the Versatile Blogger Award, so this one has left me nearly deaf and dumb! It doesn’t help my confusion that I was given this award by Knitting with Heart, which is a blog that I come close to stalking! I want to thank you so much for even considering to pass this along to me and I will do my best to continue on this wonderful surprise. So with all awards there are some rules that come with it. I will try my hardest to do this right!!
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. (Done!)
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. (Done!)
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post (Done!)
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
– THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS –
1 – Cookies or Cake?
– Cake!! How can anything be as good as a slice of cake and a glass of milk?
2 – Chocolate or Vanilla?
3 – Favorite Sweet Treat?
– Key Lime Pie….oh good God I love that pie.
4 – When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most?
– Around four in the morning. Not the best time to crave sweets but with how I sleep I guess that is more like seven o’clock at night for “normal” folks.
5 – Sweet Nick Name?
– Shug (pronounced just like it’s spelled). This is what my Mom called me growing up.
OK, so now to nominate 13 other fellow bloggers of mine I feel deserve this award…This is the worst part of receiving a blogging award, there are just too many people I want to give it to. Okay…here it goes!
– My 13 NOMINEES FOR THIS AMAZING AWARD GOES TO……
- Pointe Shoes Punk Rock and Purl– Yarn Bombs, Hysterical Videos, Helpful Tabs and a voice all her own. I look forward to every post which displays both talent and a wicked sense of humor
- aHandKnitLife – Displaying an intimidating amount of talent, this blogger also supports Knitting in Recovery. Championing a cause as deserving as this makes you super sweet.
- knittingsarah – An eye for photography and a spinning goddess, this blogger makes me want to buy local yarn every day. The clarity and colors in her work are fantastic, she could make any knitter feel a tad envious.
- B.G.Bowers – Do you like to read? Well then there is nothing on this site that you aren’t going to like. Inspirational poetry, love of music and an openness that makes you feel like you are drinking coffee and talking in person – not just reading a blog.
- kfklever – A Klever knitter indeed! Intricate lace work, gorgeous photographs and an easy, care free attitude when offering help makes her one of my favorite bloggers!
- polkadotsandsparkles – Knitting talent, an easy sense of humor and great taste in music makes this blog a must read.
- Knitting Rays of Hope – Another knitter championing a great cause, she shows her love for children and knitting one hat at a time. This blog is sure to be an inspiration to any reader.
- knitnrun4sanity – This is an amazing blog, I will get that out of the way because it is obvious. This blogger also has helped me personally by sharing her strengths and advice from thing great and small, and it is greatly appreciated!
- A World Created – A Blog with a little bit of everything that is good and fuzzy. Awesome writing, diverse posts and an air of sweetness. Perfect for this award!
- Chris the Story Reading Ape’s Blog – Want to laugh while you are getting priceless insights to books, reading, writing and life? Check this out. Seriously…I will wait….
- schmoozelfleugen – Want a little bit of everything? Check out this eclectic blogger who also happens to be an amazing conversationalist!
- Monster Yarns – I don’t know what to say about this blog because there are just too many good things to say. This blog makes me want to be a better blogger and knitter.
- Movies, Silently – I love silent movies and I love this blog. The dedication to her posts are nothing short of miraculous, I check every day to see what movie she is going to review and am awed by her writing.
Congratulations guys! 🙂
There are so many more blogs I want to say “thank you” to, but since I can only do 13 these are my picks. Thank you bloggers, you are an inspiration to me.